cabuck

Coues Ruttin In Mexico?

Has anyone heard how the rut is progressing yet? Plan on leaving around the 20th. for Magnalena, Sonora. Has the weather turned cold yet? Rancher said there was snow eariler, just curious how it's been going.

Had two friends return from Mexico last Wed. and they said the rut was going really good where they were at.

Brian

Those two knuckle heads from Snowflake have no idea, HA. I know you will read this Terry.

Ive been going down for 12 years and there has only been one other time ive seen it going that strong that early.

Im going back on the 24th and im hoping the bigger bucks will come out and play. It was cold and we even had snow on our ranch.

Good luck.

Those two knuckle heads from Snowflake have no idea, HA. I know you will read this Terry.

Ive been going down for 12 years and there has only been one other time ive seen it going that strong that early.

Im going back on the 24th and im hoping the bigger bucks will come out and play. It was cold and we even had snow on our ranch.

Good luck.

Isn't everyone from Snowflake a knuckle head. LOL. JK. They did have an awesome time though.

Brian

Thanks for the replies guys. How did you do down there? Have heard that the mule deer rut isn't all that great so I was concerned on our coues hunt. Talked with the rancher and he also said the rut was just starting, but he says that every year. Good luck on your hunts

Yes everyone from Snowflake is a knucklehead! We had a awesome hunt one of the funnest Ive done in awhile. It was fun to just hang out with some friends

and see them excited about hunting down there. We saw around 100 bucks,couple of bobcats 3 mtn lions and lots of pigs. Im hoping they will make it back down with me again sometime. I will see if I can get permission to post some pictures of their bucks.

Did you have any trouble crossing the border? What did they do with your coues capes? Heard that they need to be frozen then thawed out for inspection. Sounds like you had a great time, were you hunting north of Hermosillo? Thanks for the reply