CouesCrazy

MISSING KOWA BINOCULARS!!!!!

I spoke to the owner of these Bino's this morning and he is one Happy Camper! He also was greatful to all the readers of this thread and forum for helping bring his Binos home!

You see.... Brian Miller of Payson saw this thread and was listening to a local radio program when a lady called in saying that she and her husband were in possesion of some apparently lost binos.... Brian called because he too had lost binos... they turned out to not be his but he thought of this thread call Derek Taylor. Derek was able to put the rightful owners and the binos back together!

Good Work Brian and Derek!!!

What a Frickin' Great Ending to any hunter's worst nightmare!!

Cudos to all the readers of CW.com!!

No doubt! It is nice to see hunters stick together and help each other out. As a new big game hunter I have learned alot from you experienced hunters here on this site, and I have your back anytime! Brian, I hope you find your gear, and check the tree stands one more time.

James

WOW perfect example as to how many good people know good people. Without this site I doubt they would have been found.

The owner of the missing equipment is offering a $1000 reward for the return of the items.

So was this paid out to the guy that put it all together in help finding them? Just curious? 1000 bucks is alot of cash.

What a great ending!!!!