tjhunt2

Jan. 17, 2011 / Canyon Lake fishing report

Nice to see some sunnys getting pulled out of Canyon my kids are raring to go yank some out of some lake soon .I have been preping my boat getting ready for crappie and gill season .Changeing fuel filter ,oil, ect after this weekend of pig hunting it will be fish on hopefully every weekend after that thanks for ramping up my kids TJ!

Nice to see some sunnys getting pulled out of Canyon my kids are raring to go yank some out of some lake soon .I have been preping my boat getting ready for crappie and gill season .Changeing fuel filter ,oil, ect after this weekend of pig hunting it will be fish on hopefully every weekend after that thanks for ramping up my kids TJ!

If this gets the kids ramped up then that just makes my day. :D This is the time of year I get excited about fishing for crappie. I'm not that good of a fisherman to catch them any other time of the year. Have fun on the water and share some pictures of the kids with their fish. :)

TJ

I really have to get my boat fixed... Love to fry them bluegills. Me and the neighbor sit in the driveway and watch the sports channel and eat them until we cant eat anymore...

If this gets the kids ramped up then that just makes my day. :D This is the time of year I get excited about fishing for crappie. I'm not that good of a fisherman to catch them any other time of the year. Have fun on the water and share some pictures of the kids with their fish. :)

TJ

What are the odds that we both pull in to the Chandler Water Treatment Plant at the same time today and park next to each other and get out of our vehicles and start talking only to find out that we are cwt members. :o Thanks for showing up and working on our copier. Nice to have met you today.

azviking........I personally like catching them with a fly rod. If they aren't biting soft then you can't beat a bobber which just adds to the excitement however, the bobber comes off if the bite is gentle so you can feel the fish while holding your line in your fingers. good luck fishing. :)

TJ