Sign in to follow this  
davealva31

vortex 15x56 kaibab bino

You have to like the way they fit your eyes/face. They have great glass, and from what I understand a great warranty, but I didn't care for the way they felt. Everyone is different though. I'd make sure to spend some time looking through them first.

Clarity wise they are real close to SLCs. I don't feel handicapped using them. They can get narrower than the SLCs, wich help me a bit.(I have to stagger the obj cover rings on the swaros to get them close enough) the and finish isn't as nice but they cost a lot less.

My buddy has a set and they are very clear and bright. I would not hesitate to buy a set of these, plus warranty is as good as anybody in the business.

I bought a set over a year ago now and have not regreted it once! when I compared these to the slc's I found that I personally could not tell the difference, but as many have stated make sure you like the fit of them to your face. all in all these are great optics with a beyond great warranty for the price!

A friend bought a pair of viper 15's the clarity was aa good as my Minox 15's and half the size and weight. If I were going to buy another pair or replace the ones I have I would by Vortex.