Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

conspiracies

Any of you get into this stuff? Not really a believer in conspiracy theories and all that but been reading alot about our economy and all what seems like what is happening here in the US. The devaluation of the dollar and if there really is a push to have us under a one world currency and government. Seems alittle scary considering we all know the we are in debt beyond belief and what could happen should our debtors(China,etc) not give anymore credit or not take US dollars for goods-Arab states for oil! Dont read to much into this, it could make you clinically depressed :( if you got sucked to far into it. Just think I payed to much attention in the past to hunting and not what has been going on. Anyone know much about this or pay it much attention.

Any of you get into this stuff? Not really a believer in conspiracy theories and all that but been reading alot about our economy and all what seems like what is happening here in the US. The devaluation of the dollar and if there really is a push to have us under a one world currency and government. Seems alittle scary considering we all know the we are in debt beyond belief and what could happen should our debtors(China,etc) not give anymore credit or not take US dollars for goods-Arab states for oil! Dont read to much into this, it could make you clinically depressed :( if you got sucked to far into it. Just think I payed to much attention in the past to hunting and not what has been going on. Anyone know much about this or pay it much attention.

and yet they just keep on spending and they act like you kicked them in the nads if you talk about making spending cuts. They have trillion + budget and they cried like a baby when it was suggested they cut a mere $61B from it. I hate all of them.

in 2007 our national deficit for the WHOLE year was $170B.

in 2011 we had a national deficit for ONE MONTH that was $220B.

either people in DC are really smart or really dumb. I will go with the later.

in 2007 our national deficit for the WHOLE year was $170B.

in 2011 we had a national deficit for ONE MONTH that was $220B.

either people in DC are really smart or really dumb. I will go with the later.

either way we could be screwed. Hopefully not. Heard Glenn Beck and someone else on the radio say its time to invest in....food! Kinda creepy.