Mason

Mace's Buck

Hello fellow coues deer nuts. I was talking to a buddy of mine tonight, and he told me that there was a bunch of talk about my deer on this website. I am not sure what pictures you guys have seen, I'm guessing that they must be the ones that Sam took at Hinton Taxidermy with his camera phone. They are not good photos, and do not do the buck justice. He truly is the buck of a lifetime. I am going to try and get the field photos on this site so that you can get a much better look at him. As for his score, it is 134 and change(gross). For those of you that might question that, I really don't care. If you know Max Hinton, Chris Jacobs, Or a hanndful of other people, ask them and they will confirm it. Thew buck is an absolute toad. I am going to take him to Devon Skinner tommorow and get him aged, it would be cool to know how old he is. Drop me a line. I hope this clears some of the mud thats been floating around about this deer.

Mace.

This is Danny. If you need help and have them electronically. Send me them and I'll upload them for you. You can send them to coueselk@aol.com.

Mace.

This is Danny.  If you need help and have them electronically.  Send me them and I'll upload them for you.  You can send them to coueselk@aol.com.

I've got them on my digital camera, I think I lost the plug in though.

Mace.

This is Danny.? If you need help and have them electronically.? Send me them and I'll upload them for you.? You can send them to coueselk@aol.com.

I've got them on my digital camera, I think I lost the plug in though.

Danny, what pics are floating around of my deer?

If your in town tomorrow. I'm working at PD's Safford office on main street. I have a card reader. Give me a call and come by. We can download them. 928-951-0146.

I got some at work. They showed all the different angles of it sitting on a garage floor. And the one from Max's shop. Those are the only ones that I have seen.

If your in town tomorrow.  I'm working at PD's Safford office on main street.  I have a card reader.  Give me a call and come by.  We can download them.  928-951-0146.

I'll try and get with you then. What pictures are on this site of my deer? Are they the ones in Max's shop? If I find you do you want me to bring the rack with me?(haha)

Of course bring the rack. The only ones on the site are of it at Max's. I didn't post the other ones, due to I didn't know who took them and didn't have your ok.

Mason, whats with the attitude? Are all Safford guys like you? All we're saying is the pics on this site do not justify a 134" buck. Maybe you can submit better pics. Maybe not. We dont care who your friends are and we don't want to either. Keep a level head and just enjoy your trophy .

Mason, whats with the attitude?  Are all Safford guys like you?  All we're saying is the pics on this site do not justify a 134" buck.  Maybe you can submit better pics.  Maybe not.  We dont care who your friends are and we don't want to either. Keep a level head and just enjoy your trophy .

No attitude bud, just dont understand people always trying to question what other people say. I am going to put some good pics on this site, maybe then you will get an idea of what a special deer he is, I am just the lucky hunter that finally caught up to him. I have a level head and believe me, I am enjoying my trophy.

Guest Ernesto C

Mason,welcome to CWT.com...............rumors are just that...rumors.Regardles of the score of the buck to me is a great buck,one that I always see in my dreams.Congratulations on your buck......yea go ahead and post some pics and enjoy your trophy will I enjoy the pics;because if one day I get to harvest a buck like that.......I will also be proud.Again congratulations and God bless you more and God bless retlaw280 too.

Ernesto C

Mason, Anyone that cant tell he is 130 class buck from the pics, should look at some tips on scoring.....dont worry bud! He is truly a buck of a lifetime, and they are just jealous!!!

I was a safford boy for the first 8 years of my life. I thought I was the stuff then as well. Then I moved to St. David and knew I was all that. :blink: I just looked at the photo. Man he is great. I am glad I passed on him the day before so some one else could have a shot. :o