Mason

Mace's Buck

Mason,welcome to CWT.com...............rumors are just that...rumors.Regardles of the score of the buck to me is a great buck,one that I always see in my dreams.Congratulations on your buck......yea go ahead and post some pics and enjoy your trophy will I enjoy the pics;because if one day I get to harvest a buck like that.......I will also be proud.Again congratulations and God bless you more and God bless retlaw280 too.

Ernesto C

Thanks alot Ernesto. Check on this site tonight, I should have field photos of him by then. I am enjoying the buck, just not all of the B.S. that goes with a deer like him. Best of luck to you, and I hope you find one to beat him.

Mason, Anyone that cant tell he is 130 class buck from the pics, should look at some tips on scoring.....dont worry bud! He is truly a buck of a lifetime, and they are just jealous!!!

Thanks alot Megahunter6969. The pics that you've seen so far really do suck, so I'm excited to get the good ones on here for you guy's to enjoy. Check on here tonight and I'll talk to you then.

I was a safford boy for the first 8 years of my life. I thought I was the stuff then as well. Then I moved to St. David and knew I was all that. :blink:  I just looked at the photo. Man he is great.  I am glad I passed on him the day before so some one else could have a shot. :o

Arizona Guide, thank you from the bottom of my heart for passing on that buck. Just so you know though, I don't think that I'm all that. I got lucky, plain & simple.

little Mace, great buck. one of the rumors that i heard was that some of pearson's texas whitetail pets got loose and bred with coues and that yours was one of the offspring. typical jealous bs that starts whenever somebody gets a big one. couple years ago a friend o' my oldest son got a 120+ 3x3 and i posted some photos of just the head and everyone immediately said he was a crossbreed mule deer. he wasn't. just a big buck. anyway, the field photos that is saw were of a great big coues. great buck and great job. you need to tell us a little more about the hunt. had you seen him before? tell your ol' man howdy for me. Lark.

Mason,

Congratulations on your trophy. Live it up and enjoy it and don't let anybody ruin it for you.

Really nice deer you got there Mason! I can't wait to see the field photos! I hopw you will feed our need and give us the story that goes with him! Give all the rest of us some hope on being lucky too! :blink:

Bret

Congrats on a buck of a lifetime!!! As was mentioned by several others, We'd love to hear the story on how you took him. How long have you known about him? Were you hunting specifically for him?

Scores Shmores. Who freaking cares?

It's a GREAT GREAT buck and a trophy of a lifetime. I am happy for you.

I hope your taxidermist does it justice!

Scores Shmores. Who freaking cares?

It's a GREAT GREAT buck and a trophy of a lifetime. I am happy for you.

I hope your taxidermist does it justice!

I agree.

I am Just waiting for the story as well as the better :blink: pictures.

Mace

Great buck buddy, Im glad someone like you took him. Your reputation as a hunter stands very high in my book. As far as a safford boy goes , we love our hunting and we do stand by each other, so take it for what its worth boys....

jlhcoues... j howard

like many have stated its the harvest of the animal that counts, if its spike to a monster 4x4 130 thats all a bonus and just a bonus. Congrats on the harvest of a beautiful animal.

That is an awesome buck thanks for sharing. Who cares what anybody else says anyway, enjoy something that most of us will never even see let alone have a chance to harvest. Awesome.

Houston

Holy smokes!!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen G2's that long. The G3's are incredible as well. I agree, the field pictures do that buck a lot more justice. Any clue as to how he will rank in the books?