Mason

Mace's Buck

Looks like mama got humped by a muley! Even the ears on that guy are huge. Maybe that is one of the deer living out by the Palo Verde plant, drinking out of the magic river.

I guess since people that have actually seen my deer in person are attesting to the fact that he is indeed real, that the only next logical step for you doubters is to try and create controversy as to whether or not he is a cross bred buck. Is all I can tell you is that I took the buck to 2 taxidermists and they both said that he is 100% coues! What a freakin joke! I put the buck on this site because I LOVE coues deer, and I thought you people did too. For people like you to try and place doubt in the minds of those who enjoy this website is ridiculous! Yeah he is a big bodied deer, so what?! Is Shaq not a human because he is 7'3" and 350 lbs? Thank you Danny for telling these guys the truth. If you doubters know anyone in the gila valley, call them up and ask. Like it or not, he's real!!!!!

Mace

Mason,hey there is no doubt in my mind that the deer you shot is a coues! I've seen some dandy deer on the rez and there is one in particular that looks like that with a drop tine. Hopefully he'll still be around to chase next October.I killed the deer on page 9 of the San Carlos pics with the big brow tines(6 1/2 and 5 3/4).Congatulations on a heck of a couesdeer Tony :) :D :D

Wow Mace! An absolute buck of a lifetime. My computer's been down and I just got it up and running yesterday, been kind of keeping up from my computer at work. I would say you were due. The body on that beast is unbelievable. Congratulations on a truly beautiful buck!!

Hey, are you busy during the Dec. hunt? What to come along on mine in 27/28? Remember what happened the last time I invited you, and actually I was hoping some of your success would rub off on me. :) Let me know.

Scott

scotron@aznex.net

Wow Mace!  An absolute buck of a lifetime.  My computer's been down and I just got it up and running yesterday, been kind of keeping up from my computer at work.  I would say you were due.  The body on that beast is unbelievable.  Congratulations on a truly beautiful buck!! 

Hey, are you busy during the Dec. hunt?  What to come along on mine in 27/28?  Remember what happened the last time I invited you, and actually I was hoping some of your success would rub off on me.  :)  Let me know.

Scott   

scotron@aznex.net

How's it going bro? Thanks for the complimets. You've gotta see this buck up close and in person. He's a HOG!!! Give me a call as soon as you can (520)954-6459 or (928)428-8741. Talk to you soon.

Mace

you know i have been watching this site since mace told me his buck was put on here. i've really enjoyed it for the most part. the only part i dont care for is the bashing of a guy for killing a true monster. yes mace really did kill this buck. yes it really is a coues deer.so yes mace really did kill a bigger buck than, i believe any of us. i have also seen, held, fondled, drooled, and everything all the rest of you have done over this buck. it's an amazing site. as for computer enhancing, mace isn't that good on the computer. nothing personal mace :D mace is a great hunter though,and if anyone i know deserved to get this buck it's mace. we all need to just enjoy the fact that a real coues hunter got this buck and not some rich out of stater that paid uso thousands to take my kids tags away from them.

before all of you wonder yes mace is my brother. but that is not my motive. mace is a big boy and doesn't need my help. if any of you are fortunate enough to kill such an animal i for one will be truly happy for you also.

mace, great buck. but you could have left me a little room to beat him! :) oh well i'll just have get the first 400 in. bull in the family :D

i for one will be dreaming what it must have felt like to have him in my crosshairs

I havent read all the posts on here but the last time I talked with Amanda, she never said this site was a court of law. Back off whoever is throwing punches and smearing this buck and mace. It is a monster of a buck and was posted for us to enjoy. Lets keep this site as an enjoyable place to go and talk hunting and look at great deer..........Allen Taylor............

Guest Ernesto C

Unfortunally there are all kinds of eople on this world.................and is easy for those "kind of people" to come here and type words in to a computer monitor when the other person(s) is not in front of them..........a computer will not answer you back,a computer can't figth back.

If we all dream with a big buck why we have to be jealous if some one elses get one?? isn't that what we want for us?? If the Lord has decide to give a blessing to some one why should we be mad? Dont you think that the Lord has the right to do what ever He want with his blessings?

Lets stop being so selfish and lets give honor to the ones that deserve honor. Maybe that will open the doors of the bleesings and we can recieve ours.

God bless all of you my fellow members and God bles CWT.com Remember this is the best hunting site lets keep it like that.

Ernesto C

P.S. Mace, you and the ones that know you know the truth and the facts so dont let bad comments get you off track.Take care.

Awesome buck.  That's what dreams are made of.  Hopefully one of these days I'll get a big one too.

Thanks buddy. In fact, thank all of you guys for the positive responses. I have the story about complete, so Amanda should have it tommorow AM. You'll find the one you want, just keep putting in the time! Continued success to you and hopefully I will get to see your picture on here pretty darn soon.

Mace

Awesome buck Mace and don't let anyody make you think It's anything less than what it is. And please don't let it detour you from thinking people are generally good, honest and positive people when given the oppertunity to see such a great trophy like that.

Buckhorn

OH MY GOSH !!! :rolleyes: That is one beautiful buck or as my four year old son said when he saw the pictures "that's a bad bull deer!" , I think he was having trouble deciding if that was a deer or elk :lol: . Nothing but congrats on a very sucessful hunt. Thanx for sharing, take care Mace. This is the stuff of dreams and why I keep hunting wtd's.

Ernest

Mace,

Fantastic coues!!! Seeing bucks like yours being taken throws a big pine knot on the hunting fire of desire. Knowing that bruisers like yours are out there helps keep the hope for the rest of us. Sincere congrats on your buck.

Doug~RR

Who is this clown bashing this buck? Mace is one of my better friends and for someone to dog on him for his success makes me want to invite this chump to my hunt camp. Believe me, if you knew what I know about this buck you would have more respect for him. This thing didn't come easy. Thanks bro for sharing all your success with those of us who appreciate it. Hopefully in Dec. I'll get the one that was running with him.

Congratulations on a great buck.

I saw the pictures up at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Great buck. You might as well quit hunting Coues. :rolleyes:

Chef

That buck is huge, congratulations.

Good Luck and God Bless.