Sign in to follow this  
Becker

Good Buck

To tell you the truth I sent the pic to my father in an email and called him to make sure he got it ok. He opened it and we were talking about the buck for a minute or so and he pointed it out that quick. I probably wouldn't have seen it either. :rolleyes: I was too focused on the one up front...

I noticed the 2 in plain sight and failed to see the 3rd, so i asked my wife "hey honey how many deer do u see" she walks up,looks over my shoulder and says 3 why how many are there.She is not a hunter, the only deer she has seen in the wild are the doe by the side of the road. I thought i had her with the doe in the back ground geesh. I asked her how she saw him, she says because i am always talking about the antlers and such and when she was checking them out the back ground deer winked at her (smartA$$) :blink: .Hope u get a chance to stick that toad come archery time(i cant wait).

Those two other deer must be ghosts.

It looks like I can see the grass that is behind them right through their bodies. Especially when looking at the ears on the one above the big bucks back, it looks as if they are semi-transparent and some of the thicker strands of grass can be seen right through her ears.