Sign in to follow this  
deaddog250

WTB or trade 10-22 mag

I am looking for a 10-22 mag (mag only) I would love to trade but have cash also, let me know what you have and or what you might be looking for

thanks

I looked for one of these for a long time years ago. They used to stock em at western drug for 350. I gave up up on till about 5 years ago. I was gonna get one of them remington heavy barrel 597's in 22 mag, but they were out of stock too. I ended up getting a marlin from hunters paradise. shoots great, but I should of waited.The 10/22 mag is way heavier than a standard 10/22. the mag has a forged receiver and is a much better gun in my opinion. You got a good eye... Check on gallery of guns...Most people that got one wont let go of them...Look hard at the remington too.They might have them out now.

Good luck.

Ron

Cant Western Drug order them for you? I want to say the last time I was in there they said you could place an order.

Does anyone know if ruger sells the a 10-22 to chamber a 17HMR? I love that little round and love the 10-22. So if they do does anyone have one for sell?

no luck at western drug, thanks for the links to backpages I used to surf that sight every day but it gets loaded with so much BS and crooked shmucks I got sick of it.

thanks again