Sign in to follow this  
CEI

499!!!

350 voters as of this morning!!! We have less than 15 days to reach 500 voters, come on folks help the little guys out!

Vote AZ!!!

Scott,

He is refering to the ballot where you can vote for your favorite guide, taxidermist, archery shop, and even your favorite hunting forum (hmmmm....who should you vote for??? :) )

CEI puts out a great publication which lists the guides, agfd offices, meat processors, gas stations, etc. anything that could help a hunter in the field. And they do an annual vote to select the top business for each category. So if you want to help out, please go vote. You have to give your email at the end, but Craig won't spam you, he just tries to keep track so that each person can only vote once.

So, if you click on the link in his post, you can go vote! I encourage you all to go vote and help out your favorite businesses.

pushing 400!!! Just a few days left to voice your opinion & to help the little guy out!

I have had calls from a taxidermist, meat processor & a guide service because of these awards last year. They all got business, so it makes a difference! It's like I said before, this isn't my vote, it's our vote & when someone calls me & thanks me, I tell them they need to thank you guys!

We have 5 Top Picks advertising with us from last year & they all received a 10% discount because they were voted as such! I actually lose money, but I want the Top Picks in our publication! MY WIFE LOOKS AT ME LIKE I AM CRAZY!!! :huh:

VOTE ARIZONA!!!

Thanks Amanda, I did not notice the link when I was on my phone. Makes sence now.