Sign in to follow this  
tjwking

Elk mount

Just got my 2010 archery bull back from Rick at double buck taxidermy and it looks awesome! I also need to give a huge thanks to Mr. Butters for his blazing speed and awesome skinning skills!! if it wasnt for him I would have messed up the cape.post-4752-0-02672500-1303525865_thumb.jpgpost-4752-0-85443700-1303525879_thumb.jpg

Congrats Craig, that's an awesome mount. One small detail I find wrong is some of the surroundings, it's not my four walls!! LOL But seriously thats an awesome bull and a beautiful mount one to be proud of Congrats again!!

post-4752-0-46606200-1303535773_thumb.jpg

Congrats Craig, that's an awesome mount. One small detail I find wrong is some of the surroundings, it's not my four walls!! LOL But seriously thats an awesome bull and a beautiful mount one to be proud of Congrats again!!

LOL don't worry man, when we get drawn next year you will get one bigger than this one. then you have to hold up that rack for all the pictures LOL

Awesome bull and mount, I love the creativity with adding the hanging base!

I'm not sure about that Mr. Butters guy tho. I heard you need to sleep with one eye open and keep your sleeping bag zipped up all the way if he's in the same camp as you! Just a FYI! :lol: :P

Congrats on the bull and the great mount! JIM>

I'm not sure about that Mr. Butters guy tho. I heard you need to sleep with one eye open and keep your sleeping bag zipped up all the way if he's in the same camp as you! Just a FYI! :lol: :P

:o :blink: I had a feeling he was like that. I guess ill be sleeping in my truck! LOL

You never did, plus you would only sleep in the middle of all three of us in the back of your sub with ski gloves on with your fingers running through our hair with us sayin no Jim, no Jim!! I don't think you have ever been turned down so much in your life, I felt so bad for you. Since your my friend I gave you my butter knife to snuggle with.

Craig - be lucky it was me helping you and not Jim, who knows what may have happened then. LOL

You never did, plus you would only sleep in the middle of all three of us in the back of your sub with ski gloves on with your fingers running through our hair with us sayin no Jim, no Jim!! I don't think you have ever been turned down so much in your life, I felt so bad for you. Since your my friend I gave you my butter knife to snuggle with.

Craig - be lucky it was me helping you and not Jim, who knows what may have happened then. LOL

LMAO!! There better not be any banjos in camp lol