Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

binladin is dead.

Well I just saw on fox news that osama bin ladin was killed a week ago. They have held his body to test it an be sure it was him. The military said it took place last week. Yet I just heard pres Obama say on the news that he ordered the killing today. How does that work. Haha. Oh well it is done and that is what counts. Way to go troops.

Well I just saw on fox news that osama bin ladin was killed a week ago. They have held his body to test it an be sure it was him. The military said it took place last week. Yet I just heard pres Obama say on the news that he ordered the killing today. How does that work. Haha. Oh well it is done and that is what counts. Way to go troops.

I have not watched any news yet today and I don't doubt your post at all. But if what your saying is true the media should and BETTER have a field day with this. Just unreal......not that anyone should be surprised.

we're 4 hours ahead o' you guys here and it seems it is true. shot him in the head. checked his dna and chunked him in the ocean. good riddance you muslim pile o' $h!t. i'm gonna eat me a buncha pork to celebrate. good on the military. God bless America. Lark.

Praise Allah that our fearless leader Barack Hussein Obama (alias President of the United States) made this happen because without him accoridng to him none of this would have ever happened! Excuse me while I go puke after making that statement as even when I try to "make a funny" just thinking of that muslim president makes me want to puke! Gotta go...