mulie hunter

12a Tukeys

I'm heading up to the North Kaibab on Thursday. Here's my question, are they gonna be up high, like around Kaibab lodge? Or should I look lower around Fs road 22, Indian Hollow? I have hunted them in the fall off of FS 759, 429,etc... Any info is apprecited!

This hunt is fabulous the last 10 days of the hunt. Try Tater Ridge, Dog Point, Telephone Hill, and Saddle Mtn... All on the East Side....Follow the snow line and it should be money.... Two words, Tater Ridge.

This hunt is fabulous the last 10 days of the hunt. Try Tater Ridge, Dog Point, Telephone Hill, and Saddle Mtn... All on the East Side....Follow the snow line and it should be money.... Two words, Tater Ridge.

Hey thanks for the Info! I primarily hunt the west side, but will check out the east side.

Hey thanks for the Info! I primarily hunt the west side, but will check out the east side

East or west--DO follow the snow line!

I will be hunting 12A for the first time in April 2012. I've been hunting unit 1 but figured I would try a new unit because of the Wallow Fire. My son will be using the youth over the counter tag. I'm going in totaly blind on this hunt. Hopefully, you all can provide some general guidance. Is there plenty of running water or are they dependent upon water tanks? How late does the snow last on the north rim?