Pixman

trailcams in 24b

On monday morning I saw 2 guys putting up at least 2 trailcams in 24b. One cam was up in a tree about 15 feet off the ground. I was wondering if it was anyone that belongs to cwt.com. I don't want to be to specific about where exactly but if this sounds like you pm me!

On monday morning I saw 2 guys putting up at least 2 trailcams in 24b. One cam was up in a tree about 15 feet off the ground. I was wondering if it was anyone that belongs to cwt.com. I don't want to be to specific about where exactly but if this sounds like you pm me!

It was me... don't take them :)

It's my first time putting any up and really just testing it out on location. Not a hard place to get too, but there was a ton of sign out there. Are you hunting that area?

It's my first time putting any up and really just testing it out on location. Not a hard place to get too, but there was a ton of sign out there. Are you hunting that area?

Just put a couple out myself Monday for the first time. Not sure how guys can not check them all the time it's only been a couple days and I want to go back!LOL! :lol: Good luck I hope we both have them when we go back. :D

Just put a couple out myself Monday for the first time. Not sure how guys can not check them all the time it's only been a couple days and I want to go back!LOL! :lol: Good luck I hope we both have them when we go back. :D

I know what you mean... I feel like I need to drive back out there every day to see some pictures! I'm telling myself that I have to wait until July 4th weekend, but I may not last that long... I got a good deal on some wildview 2.0s on amazon.com ($45/each), so I won't be completely crushed if they are gone, but it won't be the best day of my life either.

There are no deer in that unit. ;)

I know, I am hoping to get pictures of everything but deer. I just like looking at mesquite so I figured trail cams were the easiest way to get a lot of pics of mesquite blowing in the wind!