Sign in to follow this  
Xman2000

Bartlet low but lots of fish

Hey folks just wanted to give a report about Bartlet lake.Went over to my buddies Travis house on Friday night for dinner and asked him if he was up for fishing Saturday morning he looked at me smiled and said why not leave tonight with our sons. So with a few blessings from our wives and we headed to the lake with our sons Jay and Hunter.Picked up water and worms a Tonto pass and we got there launched the boat at the main boat ramp because the lake is really down. I fished all night and most of the morning till around 9:AM then the heat started to really beat on us,so I took a quick cruse around the lake and then we left .The night time got a little chilly but nothing to really complain about and the stars were simply awesome to look at with no moon out at the Lake. Nothing really started to bite till first light and thats when we got a little top water bite on buzz baits and poppers great fun then we settled in with worming and really found a great honey hole . we even had a double that morning. My son Jay and buddy Travis and his son caught a bunch of fish from channel cats to blue gills and lots of hungry Bass I caught a cat nap while they caught a decent amount of fish since I was the driver back home.Bartlet has always been one of my favorite lakes to just have an excellent time with good friends and family.

Here are a few pics from our Bartlet adventure :D

post-4762-0-36517200-1307337512_thumb.jpg

post-4762-0-52646000-1307337552_thumb.jpg

post-4762-0-65907500-1307337590_thumb.jpg

post-4762-0-72657900-1307337630_thumb.jpg

post-4762-0-96281700-1307337664_thumb.jpg

ya it was great fun by all :lol: :D B)