Sign in to follow this  
Elkhunter1

Looking for a hunting partner

Hi my Name is Stephen Forrest; I am now 41 and hunting the southern units is getting to dangerous to Bow hunt alone!!! I like to spot-n-stalk as well as sit in stands or blinds. I do only day hunts as I live in Tucson. I am NOT looking for someone to show me where he is, I just need someone to assist in the taking of the buck I scouted. Please PM me or contact me at stephenforrest70@yahoo.com

post-5396-0-11414700-1307381152_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-54569800-1307381278_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-79385500-1307381359_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-80894500-1307381457_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-24834700-1307381647_thumb.jpg

I may not have the biggest deer on cam. but they are good enough for me!!!!

OK after having my wife read this post she pointed out that it looks like I want a pack mule. NO NOT AT ALL. I want someone to hunt WITH!!!!!! I want someone whose enthusiasm for the hunt equals mine. Someone to enjoy the day away from the rat race of the city with. I want a hunting partner.

I do live in tucson and now that i am older i do get out a lot more to scout new areas ... I can do day hunts...just like eveyone else i need to get back into shape :D :lol: I have hunted some/most of units in souther az (33,32,31,29,30b,36B,34A,37's) all have there different techniques... I do have a hunting partner already but he has no time anymore with family things (3 kids). maybe we can get together to do some scouting

I live out in East Mesa But I do alot of hunting down south during Aug-Sept. Most of my trips are day trips and most of the time I go at it alone. I dont have a hunting partner, mainly because the only person I hunted with is my ol man and he's pushin 60 and its hard to get him out anymore. Im always lookin for someone to hunt with so shoot a me a message if you want to hit the sticks.

I'm in Tucson would be game to do some scouting/hunt down hear in the south. I really only am familiar with 38m 34b and even those just the major stuff. Generally can get free on the weekends.

the older i get "29" the more i realize spending endless hours alone down here might not be the best idea. Heck i called in 4 groups of illegals to BP in one day last year.

shot me a PM if you want

Matt