Sign in to follow this  
DUG

Colorado trip

We went to Colorado this past week for a softball tournament and vacation. We spent Fri. and Sat. in Estes Park until we had to go to Loveland for the games. We also rafted the Poudre River on Saturday. It was a blast. Found lots of elk in RMNP and in Estes Park.

Fire on Thursday north of Heber.

IMG_4001.jpg

Lots of elk in Estes Park munching on grass and flowers in peoples yards.

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4178.jpg

Found elk in RMNP. still lots of snow.

IMG_4489.jpg

Went to a Rockies game

.IMG_5595.jpg

Nice pics thanks for sharing. I have wanted to go to Estes park for a few years and film the elk there!

Nice pics thanks for sharing. I have wanted to go to Estes park for a few years and film the elk there!

Thanks! We were driving around one day and saw a bunch of people snapping pictures by a creek. There was a big beaver dam. Very cool to watch them in action.

Looks like a fun trip. Bulls look well fed and have nice racks so far. Have you been to Mt Evans to see the Mountain Goats?

Looks like a fun trip. Bulls look well fed and have nice racks so far. Have you been to Mt Evans to see the Mountain Goats?

We've always been drawn to Estes Park because of RMNP. Hopefully next year we'll go back and try to get to different areas. And I'll remember my binos........ :o