Sign in to follow this  
bstpeter

Land & Cabin questions

Ok I'll try not to be long winded but being a novice (never doing it before at all) I'm thinking of buying a lot up north Happy Jack area and wondered if anyone had some advice they might want to pass on as food for thought. Lot size 1-5 acres some have septic installed which would be a big plus and some don't. Does anyone have pointers on looking for land? I also have no clue who any of the home builders are in that area so if you know of someone to point me to for a few questions if they don't mind that would be great! Any help or things to watch out for would be appreciated..happy otc arch this year Boe

Hello. I'd definately buy one with septic installed, if you can find one you like that is a good enough deal. Make sure that the septic is large enough for the home you intend to build. Furthermore, if you happen to find one with an electric meter on it, that is also an added value. There should be plenty of lots to choose from right now in that area. As for size... that is a budget issue in most cases... those 5 acre lots are nice, but a nice buildable 3/4 acre lot will give you enough room to build a nice cabin, and would allow you to invest your dollars in a cabin vs. the extra land right now. My family has been in construction here in the rim country for over 30 years... I started my own company back in 1997 and am still going strong. I have built several custom homes as well as some semi-customs in the Starlight Pines area. I'd be happy to help you with lot selection, home design & build if and when you are ready. Feel free to contact me directly or check out my Web page...

www.andson-construction.com

Gino

If your planning on buying or building in the Happy Jack area, or anywhere in the rim country for that matter, you will find no better builder than And Son Construction. Ive known Gino and his family most of my life and they are the best people around.

Give them a call.

If your planning on buying or building in the Happy Jack area, or anywhere in the rim country for that matter, you will find no better builder than And Son Construction. Ive known Gino and his family most of my life and they are the best people around.

Give them a call.

Dang! Thanks Jeff. I remember to old days when our Dads worked together... That was 20 years ago now, I guess... geez time flies... but heck I have 20 years under my belt now and you've got more than that, I think...and our Dads are both our of the game, retired. Thanks again for the Props... hope you stop by one of these times when you are over our way. :)