DesertBull

Sitting water!

It's dry guys. AND HOT! Deer are hitting the water hard during shooting hours. I have a lot of photos that I don'thave time to post right now of good bucks on water during the middle of the day.

Give it a try.

Here is a Carp that one of my clients killed this past week in the desert. He killed him the very first morning of his hunt, at a trick tank.

post-4-1136407565.jpg

Heck of a nice mulie. He's got some great mass. Love those long g-3s & 4s. Congrats to your hunter. Sounds like some good strategy. Was he ruttin? I have some friends heading down for the archery hunt.

Guest Ernesto C

Holy frijoles!! that's a nice muley and ..... with a bow,a real trophy.Congratulations to the hunter.

Ernesto C

With results like that, Lots of people will be prayin for no rain and more heat!

Nice mulie for sure!

Beautiful deer there. Congratulations to the hunter, and the guide!

Bret

I am not a guide, I provide a scouting service.

All hunts are DIY.

Well in that case, congrats to the hunter and to the guy that told the hunter where to go! You obviously knew yer stuff! :D JIM

Heck of a nice mulie. He's got some great mass. Love those long g-3s & 4s. Congrats to your hunter. Sounds like some good strategy. Was he ruttin? I have some friends heading down for the archery hunt.

From what I have seen the past week or so, the desert mule deer are rutting really good. I have seen some good bucks running around in the middle of the day, tongues dragging in the dirt, looking for love. Kinda like some of you guys on Saturday nights.

From what I have seen the past week or so, the desert mule deer are rutting really good. I have seen some good bucks running around in the middle of the day, tongues dragging in the dirt, looking for love. Kinda like some of you guys on Saturday nights.

That's good to know. Hopefully my buds are going to be hitting it just right.

For the mulies that is :D

I am not a guide, I provide a scouting service.

All hunts are DIY.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything.. Congrats for doing a good scouting job!

Bret