Sign in to follow this  
hunter1026

Please help the Yount family

Jerry's taxidermy studio is donating an antelope or deer shoulder mount to be raffeled off to help a hunting family in need the tickets are $10 each all of the proceeds are going strait to the Yount family. Recently Dana Yount lost a battle with cancer leaving behind a wife and 4 children, he did not have medical insurance to cover the massive hospital bills. Hopfull the hunters of arizona will step up and help out a fellow hunters family. The drawing will be held at the SCI christmas party in Dec. you can get the tickets from myself "Justin Clarno" PM me or they can also be purchased from my father "jerry Clarno" you can call him at (520)576-7251. If you will be using a check to pay please make it out to Colt Yount he is Danas son.

Thank you all every little bit will help

Hey guys the Yount family are great people and could use our help. Plus jerry Clarno is a fantastic taxidermist so its a win win for everybody. When I get to my home computer I will put some pics of his work on here. Most everybody in Tucson know who dana yount and his boys are and will tell you how good of people they are. They are just in a tough spot and wont ask for any help, so jerry Clarno is doing this outta the goodness of his heart. LET'S HELP THEM OUT GUYS!!!!!

Hey justin you or your dad bring some of those tickets by my restaurant and ill sell them outta here and you can list us as on of the places to get tickets!!!!!

I will certainly be doing my part and urge everyone to do what they can.

Dana was a great man and dedicated hunter. Very helpful and wanted everyone to do well. I shared several camps with him up in the Kaibab and he was a hard working guy.

My thoughts are with his family.

Hey guys I now have tickets for sale at my restaurant Argenzianos located at 16251 S Houghton Rd Vail Az. We are closed Sundays and Mondays so don't come down then. Or you can call me Dominick @ 349 2819. Or if you wanna pay online my paypal account is dargenziano@q.com and I will mail your ticket to you. If you use paypal please add 75 cents to cover the fees and the stamp to send your ticket or tickets to you. And all the proceeds will go to the Yount family. Let's help our fellow hunters out wouldent you want somebody to do the same for you????????? I know I would.

So just to clarify using paypal for your first ticket it will be 10.75 and 10.30 each ticket after that on the same order since I can put your ticket stubbs in the same envelope. Also put your name that you want the ticket under phone # and address in the remarks box when you send the money via paypal.

Hey guys you can also buy tickets at Robinson Archery and Bull Baisn Archery in Tucson. Hope you can throw a few bucks to help out this great family.

Cole