COOSEFAN

Piggie success in 36B

COOSEFAN,

Congrats on the piggy <_< Thanks for sharing you hunt and pics, thats a dandy shed and a good looking buck.

Congrads on the hog Jim.

What type of broadhead were you using? Sure looks like a big hole on his side.

Thanks for the photos and story, nothin' better than huntin' on your birthday.

Congrads on the hog Jim.

What type of broadhead were you using? Sure looks like a big hole on his side.

Thanks for the photos and story, nothin' better than huntin' on your birthday.

I usually use the big vortex on pigs, the 2 blade 100 grain, it usually cuts them in half! :) But I used the G5 Tekkan 100 grain this time, did a great job, fly perfect in my set-up! JIM

Nice javelina and great story. I just found out I got one of the leftover HAM tags for 36b and have never hunted it before got any advice Thanks Josh

Nice javelina and great story. I just found out I got one of the leftover HAM tags for 36b and have never hunted it before got any advice Thanks Josh

Thanks and congrats on the laftover tag, I know a few that didn't even get one of those! There's alot of pigs in the unit but as with any unit and especially on later hunts, they can be very hard to find. I actually found alot of pigs off the main rd. south of Arivaca, " Ruby Rd." Just drive several miles south of Arivaca until you get into some of the bigger canyons and ridges and glass both sides of the road. Good numbers of pigs along there but scout it as best you can and be at a spot opening morning because alot of poeple will hunt along there as well. Good luck, JIM