Sign in to follow this  
THOR

Process to get tags in Sonora, Mexico

To All:

A friend of a friend has three ranches in Mexico. Not sure yet how many acres. i was wondering if any of you can help me out with the process on how to get a biologist down there to look over the land so we can start getting tags. A phone number or any help will be greatly apreciated. we are trying to get the ball rolling for next year. The family that owns the land doesn't hunt it, they just run cattle.

Thank you!

Mark

Mark, pm me your phone number and/or a phone numbers from your friend in Mexico and I will send him a biologist to do the survey.

I will need info such were are the ranches located, name of the ranches, and size. Are the 3 ranches together of separate? Let me know, take care.

Ernesto C

Mark, pm me your phone number and/or a phone numbers from your friend in Mexico and I will send him a biologist to do the survey.

I will need info such were are the ranches located, name of the ranches, and size. Are the 3 ranches together of separate? Let me know, take care.

Ernesto C

Ernesto C

Thank you. I am working on getting that info right now. I will PM you it when it comes through. Thank you very Much!!!

Mark