ruffcountry

binocular rental

Has anyone here ever used the services of Optics4Rent ? If so how did you like it .

No but there is a place on the westside of town that rents optics that I rented a Leica Rangefinder from a few years ago. I think they are on Van Buren. Someone will chime in with the name.

I think Ross Outoors (not sure if that is the right name? maybe it was Ross Rental Equipment?) Rents optics..... Thought so anyhow... but I personally would be scared to rent... anytime I even borrow something it seems that odd stuff almost happens...LOL.

I've rented Swaro 15's and a Wall Tent from Ross Outdoors. Prices are fair, and the guys that run the place are top notch (David was running it last I was in there).

Has anyone here ever used the services of Optics4Rent ? If so how did you like it .

You will be very happy with Optics4rent. The owner is dedicated to great customer service and I have heard good reviews from people that rented from them. when someone wants to be a sponsor here I do background type checks and all the customers I spoke with were exceptionally happy with the service and products they received from Optics4Rent.

Optics4Rent has been a sponsor here for awhile and they donate prizes to our contests.

http://www.optics4rent.com/

Having said that, I have rented from Ross Outdoors and those guys are actually likely to become sponsors here shortly. I got good service from them and although I didn't like the bino I rented from them, it was more a matter of personal preference, I was testing out different binos to see what I liked and didn't like before buying the swaro 15s.

I used them this last January..They are awesome..Great customer service...smooth transaction...They go the extra mile..I would not hesitate in using them again..

Good luck,

John

I used them this last January..They are awesome..Great customer service...smooth transaction...They go the extra mile..I would not hesitate in using them again..

Good luck,

John

Thanks John, I appreciate the endorsement. Thanks for considering using our business. If anyone has any questions on how the service works or what optics we carry, please email me at contact@optics4rent.com or you can call and leave a message at the work number 866-999-4166 and I'll return your call promptly (traveling here for a couple days, but I'll return the call same day).

Good luck hunting...

Todd

Owner/Optics4rent.com