Sign in to follow this  
eagarcoues

Unit 1

I never seen his plates, He accused me of shooting by buck with a rifle and chasing the antelope cross country with my pick up after a two hour interview / integration it was determined that I was telling the truth and everything was good with the local WM.

No hard feelings I wish he would of just talked to me instead of causing total confusion and chaos I did nothing but try and help anybody that I talked to over the hunt. I’m one of the most ethical hunters that you will ever meet, I live and will die by my hunting license and my job and would never put either in jeopardy with negative contact with any other LE agency and as a past two term Chairman of the ABA we preach nothing but ethics. So Blue FJ you are so very wrong.

Jeff in Eagar

]

Last year while scouting for my own antelope hunt, I met Jeff on the side of a mountain. It only took a couple minutes to see he is a top quality person, and one who I was glad to meet. We talked about hunting, poeple, and our kids. I picked his brain on areas that hold goats, we discussed some of the bigger animals we had both seen, and he helped me find a way into some areas I wanted to access but did not know how. This was a week before the opener. We exchanged phone numbers, and parted with a hand shake. During that week he went out scouting a couple times and called me to let me know what he had seen.

I certainly agree when Jeff says he is and ehtical person. He is also a heck of a nice guy, and someone good to know in the White Mountain area.

By the way, our conversation started with him asking about my "coueswhitetail.com" sticker.

Congratulations on a great hunt Jeff.

congrats jeff!!!!! i had that tag a few years ago and came up empty its alot harder than it seems

Congrats...i've bveen up here for the past 2 wks scouting for the archery bull hunt and saw the guy in the Blue FJ tons...funny he interrogated you like that, sounds like someone was bitter on their unfilled tag! Been staying here at my in-laws in Eagar the past few wks....great place to be this time of year!

Nice job! I think antelope with a bow is one of the hardest challenges out there, especially spot and stalk - nicely done.