Sign in to follow this  
swwildlife

started scouting yesterday for 21 oct hunt

Went out yesterday to find a new place to hunt in 21 for the Oct hunt. our old place wasn't too productive last year. Saw 3 bucks and 1 doe. 2 bucks in the mid 90's one about 70. watched them at 200 yds. then later saw the doe at 85 yds. We have 4 tags so its going to be a tough hunt to fill all. My 2 sons have a tag and one son has a friend that has a tag and myself. If we only get 3 thats fine with me. my main objective is to get them shots. I'm getting excited now!

We have 3 tags in 21. Hopefully we will able to fill them but it sounds like this unit has changed over the last several years since I last hunted it. I have been out twice mainly getting to know her again. Going out again on saturday to another area to glass the morning. Good luck on your hunts.

I have the same tag and have been hunting 21 for the past few years. Year before last I hunted every day of the hunt and didn't see one buck. Last year I finally found a 2x3 with a spilt eyeguard at 4:30 pm on the last day and was fortunate to harvest him. Hunting 21 has really been pushing me to my limits but I always come back for more. Good luck on your hunt and hope to see some pictures.