Sign in to follow this  
SouthernCouesHunter

What would this Muley score??

Guest Ernesto C

I dont know...................may be mid to high 190's................but one thing I do know...............that buck was poached.

Guest Ernesto C
Ernesto,

That buck lives on a private ranch around Douglas.  He still visits the ranch house every day.

Brian

Are you sure? may be I'm wrong but it was my understanding that a teenager poached that big buck is some other state...............Utah,Nevada or I dont know where.

I got the picture off of a guys digital camera. I guess that it may be possible that he just downloaded the picture to his camera. I could be totally mistaken, therefore making myself look like an idiot. Do you happen to know if there is any information pertaining to this?

Brian

I do believe that elkhunter is right that this buck was poached last year off of an army base in Nevada. I may be wrong on this but the buck scored right at 200

It appears that you all are correct. The buck was shot in Utah by a young hunter. I guess that all I can say is may the TOAD rest in peace. What a tragic loss of a wonderful animal. Sorry for posting the pic and bringing up the poaching incident again. Thanks for setting me straight on the issue and I guarentee that nothing else from this guy will be posted until I thoroughly check the background of the pic.

Brian