Miller's Southwest

Hunter Harvest Report 3

General information from hunters in the field this past weekend for:

Units 1,3AC,4AB,22 & 23. The rut is in full swing and hunters have done well so far. A lot of people are holding out for specific or huge bulls, but we have taken in some really good bulls to this point. Good news for antlerless hunters in units 1,3,4A & 23 as most hunters reported seeing good to above average numbers of elk. The junior hunters will have the first crack at these elk and should

have excellent luck. We will be posting special offers for junior hunters later this week. Thanks again to everyone who dropped off an elk during the archery & early bull hunts and for letting us post your pictures. Lots going on in Arizona's outdoors this weekend. Good Luck to everyone headed into the field this week. To see new pictures go to www. southwesternprocessing.com

I like to hear about the number of cows in unit 1! I will be there the 7th with my little brother in tow lookin for a nice fat cow.... Next to the road! hahaha

I like to hear about the number of cows in unit 1! I will be there the 7th with my little brother in tow lookin for a nice fat cow.... Next to the road! hahaha

I always knew you had a thing for fat women...

id like to hear about 4b. cause i havent been hearing or seeing much of anything....

Unfortunately unit 4B has not been the hotspot for bulls or cows for quite a few years. This year according to hunters out in the field is no different, with low numbers of both bulls & cows being seen. I am sure that there are decent numbers of both somewhere in the unit, but a lot of time scouting or a generous CW member might be the only way to find them. Good Luck!