Sign in to follow this  
LAR DOG

MUSIC

Hey Folks, If you ever need a live band for what ever occasion let us know, we live in the Rim Country, We will travel anywhere, If you play music you are welcome to join us, Country music, Rock and Roll, We love it all. Good luck on your hunt's. 928-474-4708 Thanks

post-2340-0-43056000-1317651376_thumb.jpg

We need to have you come play at some CouesWhitetail.com event!! Remind me next time you see us hosting an event! :)

Okay, Or you can call us, If there is any musician's on here that would like to sit in with us, That's always fun, There has to be some musician's on here, Thank's

I'll DEFINITELY keep an eye out for any chance to meet/listen to your group LAR DOG! I'm an amature picker, and always take my 6 String on our camping/hunting trips. Can't read music, but not too bad on chords...... ;)

S.

:)

I'll DEFINITELY keep an eye out for any chance to meet/listen to your group LAR DOG! I'm an amature picker, and always take my 6 String on our camping/hunting trips. Can't read music, but not too bad on chords...... ;)

S.

:)

Sound's good, Thank's

We need to have you come play at some CouesWhitetail.com event!! Remind me next time you see us hosting an event! :)

Okay, Or you can call us, If there is any musician's on here that would like to sit in with us, That's always fun, There has to be some musician's on here, Thank's

I've play drums. I played a lot more in high school than I do now. I just got a cajon to play around a campfire with an acoustic guitar. I'm tryin to teach myself bass on an acoustic bass. I'm no good at the bass, but am havin fun learning.