Sign in to follow this  
AZDOGMAN1

Buffalo and buck Double

Thanks Everyone and thanks Kevin, WE had a great time hunting with you guys!

Just wanted to put another plug in for Amy as she was a key factor on the deer hunt. and Jenny for shooting strait!

We snuck over to one of my favorite honey holes for deer and sent Amy around to push the deer out of my favorite patch! We were waiting on the hill for her to get into position and I told Jenny and Kevin that if there is anything left in the area that they would be in that spot. Then Amy called on the radio and said she was at the bottom of the draw and headed into it. I told her ok that was probably good enough and to start a wider loop. I knew her sent was already blowing up the draw and it would be cleared out soon enough, so I turned to Jenny and said "Are you ready?" she said "Yes" and right after that the big buck and a small buck jumped up from their beds to sneek out and thats when it got exciting and the lead started flying!

I tell you what, Jenny can shoot! And Amy aint afraid to bust the brush and find the deer, not to mention she packed out half the deer and cut up a large portion of the buffalo!!!! way to go Gals!

:)

Lance

post-669-0-76403400-1320108762_thumb.jpg

Whitey, Yes it has been good. We will be up with the dogs where we were with you and hunter couple weeks ago. Thursday thru monday if you get bored come on up. In a couple weeks we will be eating buffalo on every lion hunt so i am exited for that.