Sign in to follow this  
soccerstar2013

Should I mount it?

My first mount is a 70" buck. Not my first couse, but my first 3x3. It is a beautiful mount. When I look at it....instant flashback to the hunt. Keep in mind, you only put down a deposit. You have nearly a year to come up with the rest of the $$.

If your happy with it that's all that matter. I would say go with what first came to mind. If you end up not mounting it and are looking for some one to do a euro mount let me know.

Cole

last year both of my kids took their very first deer and both coues at that they by no means are any record holders one a thick 2 pt and one a small 3 pt but I have both of them at the taxidermist just for the simple fact that it is their first deer and it is a memory i want to hold onto for the rest of my life!!!!! i am also in the proces of having someone do a portrait of the kids with their deer as seen in some of the field pics to place next to the mounts on the wall! this is a great way to preserve a memory for many many years to come! congrats on an awesome trophy and some great memories!!!

CJ

if I shot the deer you have in the pic I would have it mounted. Great looking deer and the memories always make it worth it!