Sign in to follow this  
oz31p

Checked out one ofxthe newly opened areas today.

Went to a spot very close to town that we used to hunt 10years ago before it was annexed. Quail-palousa. We hit 10 coveys and no covey has less that 30 birds. I was shooting poorly with a new gun but still managed 13.

oh man, please share, PM me. I had a great spot last year and the birds are thin there now and when I do seen them they are jumping so far out and then hitting the gas. no good cover to hold them. I have a new one year old pup I need to work and he's starting to give me funny looks like, "like really, yougo find the birds"

oh man, please share, PM me. I had a great spot last year and the birds are thin there now and when I do seen them they are jumping so far out and then hitting the gas. no good cover to hold them. I have a new one year old pup I need to work and he's starting to give me funny looks like, "like really, yougo find the birds"

Sorry of took me so long to respond. I be been a few time since with the same results.

Pm me you email. Ill set you up.

Ya start dishing out GPS cords to your quail spot and theres gonna be no quail left....

I know but I'm sure ill need some help with something one day.

Ya start dishing out GPS cords to your quail spot and theres gonna be no quail left....

I know but I'm sure ill need some help with something one day.

youre a good dude to help people out. Glad its been hunting well for you.