Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore34A

scope/rings

When I purchased my .270 tikka a couple years ago I came across some reveiws where people complained about the rings that come with the gun being faulty. After doing some internet research I found the problem with the tikka rings were from guns manufactured before a certain year, and they had fixed whatever was wrong with them. I mounted my scope with the rings that came with the gun and have not had my zero change after shooting or falling down and banging the gun. If the scope fits the rings that came with the gun I would not be afraid to use them.

I attempted to mount a 50mm Monarch on a T3 Lite with factory rings, no go. Warne makes rings for the T3 in different heights, I've had good luck with Warne. I ended up mounting a Picatinny rail on top of my reciever with medium height Warne rings. Worked like a charm, I like the flexibility the rail provides. Good luck.

Talley rings they are only 50 bucks and they are great, I had to find rings for mine in 30mm as well and I went with the one peice ones and medium hight. I bought the new Vortex Viper HS 4-16 x 50 MM scope and they work great, if you need 1' rings I have a set send me a PM.

I have the dednutz one piece rings and a Sightron SIII 6-24x50 tactical scope. The Sightron has the same warranty as vortex and the glass is SUPERIOR to the vipers for about the same price. Look them up they compare to NightForce and are rated slightly better than the Leupold Mark 4 by most who have looked through both!! I sent mine back to Sightron recently to have the turrets checked and they were awesome! Best customer service I have encountered.