WildHeritageTaxidermy

Elk Capes

We are in need of a couple elk capes. If you are hunting in Unit 23 and want to bring your bull by the shop we will cape it off the head for you, and if it is not otherwise damaged (besides where you shot it) we will pay cash or give you shop credit towards any mount. $ or credit amount depends on size and condition of cape. If you have any early season elk capes in the freezer you are willing to part with give us a call, again its worth $ or shop credit.

Dale

We are in need of a couple elk capes. If you are hunting in Unit 23 and want to bring your bull by the shop we will cape it off the head for you, and if it is not otherwise damaged (besides where you shot it) we will pay cash or give you shop credit towards any mount. $ or credit amount depends on size and condition of cape. If you have any early season elk capes in the freezer you are willing to part with give us a call, again its worth $ or shop credit.

Dale

Hi D and H, I have a Bull elk hunter here now, I will let you know.

Dale

I have a cow hide in the freeze from Oct. it's in good shape, folded hide to hide, nver got wet or warm, forzen in 24 hrs.

I didn't do a great cape, it was on a really steep hill and getting dark, so the area around the neck isn't great. If you're in phx I can get it to you

Dale I have a nice cape if you are interested it is still green but let me know. Not off a huge bull but a nice one. PM me if interested