Jeremy350

Ground blind

Jeremy you were wrong accusing Elkaholic with a smart a comment. My post could have been classed likewise. Others too pointed out that if you leave something of value it is taking a chance. I understand that you are upset BUT that is kinda your fault. This is not a perfect world get used to it. I wouldnt want to meet you either. :rolleyes:

If G&F were the culprits on this one, I believe that there is a period of time before property to be considered abandoned, and I don't think one day satisfies that in this case. Sorry about your blind bro.

+1

Yeah i agree with you guys people morals go as far as you can throw em these days.

Elkaholic no harm no foul, text is hard to read emotion. ;)

The blind was stolen, it wasn't the wind because then the two folding chairs would of still been there and it wasn't a gov. official because they would of taken the half drank Gatorade bottle. So all it was was some p.o.s that thought he deserved my stuff more than me.

All I can say is oh well just have to buy a new one and do like some people here have said and take it with me every time I get out. ;)

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25155

some of these guys are really good at ground blinds.

I like the 1 about building up the brush so you can leave enough room to pop your blind up inside the brush you have built up and tied off. that way when you take it with you it still has the brush so they will get used to seeing it.

P.S.

THIEVES SUCK! <_<