Sign in to follow this  
HD Trophy Hunts

Anyone find a hound dog in 4B?

We went out Elk hunting friday evening and when we got back to camp one of my dogs was missing. The collar was laying there with no dog in it. I have a hard time believing a 12yr old dog fought the chain hard enough to slip her collar.

The dog is a walker female, white with black and brown spots. If you have any info of her whereabouts or talked to someone who found a dog please call me at 520-840-5252. Thank you for your time.

The dog would've been NorthWest of Heber and if she slipped her collar should have a GPS collar on and a tri-tronics collar on.

Mike Harris

Check out that shelter next to the Family Dollar store in Overgaard. I hope no one stole her. There's a lot of doppers stealing around here. I'll keep a lookout.

We went out Elk hunting friday evening and when we got back to camp one of my dogs was missing. The collar was laying there with no dog in it. I have a hard time believing a 12yr old dog fought the chain hard enough to slip her collar.

The dog is a walker female, white with black and brown spots. If you have any info of her whereabouts or talked to someone who found a dog please call me at 520-840-5252. Thank you for your time.

The dog would've been NorthWest of Heber and if she slipped her collar should have a GPS collar on and a tri-tronics collar on.

Mike Harris

I did that already, I also put signs at the onion and ace hardware and lone eagle. thanks for the idea though.

Check out that shelter next to the Family Dollar store in Overgaard. I hope no one stole her. There's a lot of doppers stealing around here. I'll keep a lookout.

Mike Harris

I saw on Facebook he got her back. Some elk hunters picked her up. And got ahold of mike.