Sign in to follow this  
deserthntr

FFL on here?

I was wondering if anyone in the mesa area on here had their FFL. I am buying a gun from a guy in Wyoming and figured I would ask here first before I go to a gun shop... or if you know a good FFL dealer who doesn't charge too much. Thanks

I found this link on Gunbroker.com. Never tried any of the FFL's, but thought this might be a good place to start. If you search through the list, you'll notice that a bunch of the folks just hold the license and aren't really retail dealers. These seem to be the ones with the most reasonable rates.

Of course, any gun shop will act as an agent for you as well.

Good luck..hope this helps.

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchForFFL.aspx?st=State&sv=AZ

I used Guns Etc for the last gun I had built. They were not the cheapest but they were all good guys and very helpful, they contacted the seller on their own to confirm delivery and had all the paperwork ready for me when I got there.

I have also had a lot of work don by Van Horn's in Gilbert and I am sure they could help you out as well. You may also try asking the guys out at the Rio Salado range.

If you want to go cheap almost all the pawn shops have FFL's, but their are plenty of smiths in the east valley that could help.

Wildlife Callers (a CW.com sponsor) has just branched out into selling firearms. Their new business is called Healy Arms and you can email Mark Healy to see what he can do for you. sales@healyarms.com