Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Wackin' and Stackin' with the Golden Ticket and Chasin' A Dream Outfitters!

DANG!!! Way to go boys!! That's just flippin awesome guys, thanks for sharin!

Congrats to all the lucky Elk tag holders!!! I once again struck out... but my wife finaly drew her first choice bull tag!

Best of luck to you all and if any of you need anything reguarding your central AZ hunt feel free to contact Jeremy or myself at any time! ;)

BTW... for those wondering... (with no score shopping) Colton's Bull Grossed a shade under 383" B&C!! Congrats Son!!

WOW! Those are some great bulls and happy hunters! My dad has a late season tag this year and we will be give'm heck. He shot a 5x5 a few years ago in the same unit!

AT"TA BOY guys!!...dang i love elk!!........every year around elk season i get to drive home from Tucson to my little town of Oracle!! i watch the hunters from Tucson coming back home from the mountains!! :D an get to see their racks sticking out above the truck beds or on top of trailers!!...like Dale JR stickin out the checkered flag taking the ''VICTORY LAP"!..an i tell myself ""Go ahead boys you deserve it! B) ! ...Nice Bulls Couse an Sheep!! ;) .....oh did i tell i love elk??..lol! :lol:

• Like 1