Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

Sitka Gear for Sale

Guys and Gals - I have some like new Sitka Gear that I hate to get rid of, but need the $$$.

First up is a Jestream Jacket in Optifade, size XL. This jacket has only been worn once outside, and that was on a 30 minute quad ride and glassing that morning. It's in PERFECT condition. Per Sitka website:

Constructed with Gore’s WINDSTOPPER® laminate, the Jetstream Jacket is a no brainer for cool wind protection. Soft shell fabric facing allows a smooth and almost seamless finish, and helps to ward off a light drizzle and snow flurries. A guide’s best friend, this jacket is a treat for glassing sheep on a wind-blown ridge or stalking into a north wind. The Jetstream's new hood this year adds even more funcitonality to an already proven performer in the field.

Again - this is a great jacket; the fit, form and function are all outstanding. It is warmer than the other Sitka shells, especially with the Windstopper, but is not a bulky jacket at all. These sell out every year and never pop up on Camofire or similar websites because of that. I hate to part with it, but need to. MSRP is $330, asking $265 firm.

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Next is a Kelvin Jacket in Optifade, Size Large. This jacket has never been worn outside and is also in PERFECT condition. Basically brand new. Again per Sitka:

Lightweight and packable, the Kelvin Jacket has an extreme heat-to-weight ratio. Filled with PrimaLoft® Sport; a synthetic high-loft insulation this jacket is designed to distance the atmospheric climate from your skin. Built for the most extreme and cold situations, the Kelvin is no joke. Designed to layer underneath an appropriate outer shell, the Kelvin is Sitka’s warmest insulating jacket.

This jacket is amazingly warm for it's weight. As mentioned above, it's not meant to be an outer layer but to fit underneath their other shells, and is cut to fit this way. With this and a shell, you'd be ready for just about any temps thrown at you. MSRP is $200, asking $150 firm.

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

And last is a pair of Mountain Pants in Optifade, Size 34. Per Sitka:

Taking the Ascent Pant to the next level, the new Mountain Pant adds on more features, more aggressive patterning, and more durable fabric. With the guide and hardcore user in mind, we’ve included removable knee pads for stalking, a low profile built in webbing belt that fits underneath your pack’s hip belt, and full size cargo and thigh pockets. For the extended back country trek or the professional hunter, this is your go-to pant.

These were worn on a full hunt, but are still in great shape. They did get some Coues blood on them (bonus!), which all came out fine. The knee pads are in perfect condition, as you can see in the pics. These are basically the Ascent pants on steroids, and are ULTRA comfortable. MSRP is $190, asking $100.

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

The Jetstream and Kelvin jackets are basically new and could be given as gifts, the Mountain pants show some wear - I'd give them an 8.5 out of 10. These all sell out every year and for good reason. I would accept Paypal +3%, or checks (once they clear) or money order.

Thanks for looking!

Kevin

Kevin, I'll buy the mountain pants. tried sending PM but it wouldn't let me. I'll send you an email.

Jay

Kelvin Jacket is pending...

PM box full? Is the Kelvin jacket supposed to be worn under the Jetstream jacket?

Kelvin Jacket is pending...

PM box full? Is the Kelvin jacket supposed to be worn under the Jetstream jacket?

When Coues Fly,

The Kelvin is meant to be worn under an outer "shell" jacket as part of a system. The Jeststream is just one of the handful of different shell jackets that Sitka makes. It's cut though to be able to go under most any jacket, so you dont necessarily have to have another Sitka jacket. It's a great insulating layer and packs small to be carried in your pack. Another guy and I agreed on a price but I haven't heard back from him since last night. If it falls through I'll keep you posted if you're interested. Oh, and I cleaned out my inbox so I can get messages ;)