Sign in to follow this  
K Brothers

Koury Brothers Archery Arizona Javelina Hunt.

Awesome job Steffan and Skyler. My oldest boy, Matt is going to try to take his first with a bow this year. He's gotten a few now with a rifle. He's shooting the same bow as you guys. Did you guys draw again this year?

Awesome job Steffan and Skyler. My oldest boy, Matt is going to try to take his first with a bow this year. He's gotten a few now with a rifle. He's shooting the same bow as you guys. Did you guys draw again this year?

Yes Both of us were drawn!

Them are some big pigs Steffan & Skyler shot last year and will be hard to beat but somewhere in the back of my mind I have a feeling they are going to get it done like they do on everything they go after. Good luck guys!

Jason.....good luck to Matt on his first archery pig hunt this year. :)

TJ

Thanks TJ. It should be a great time. The youth hunt in there is awesome because it covers more than one unit. If you can't find 'em in one spot, just head over to another. Matt's been shooting his bow as much as he can given the crazy snowfall we've had here. The way he was shooting at the Sunrise 3D shoot and just a couple weeks ago before all this snow, it looks like the only pressure is on me to get him in range - and he can handle it from there.

The big "what if" for me this year is our youngest son. He'll be turning 10 on Jan 28th, has his hunter's ed field day scheduled on his birthday in Superior, and will be trying to get his first pig and turkey this Spring like his big brothers did on the springs of their 10th birthdays. I have a lot of work in front of me to try to give him the same opportunities his big brothers had. LOL I've got my work cut out in front of me for sure. But knowing Joshie, he'll be a real trooper either way.

Here's Josh. He's always just hanging with his big brothers when they get something...

He's got his little stuffed tiger - lol.

post-478-0-89929000-1324614913_thumb.jpg

Right there behind his brothers. It's his turn this year.

post-478-0-70398600-1324614883_thumb.jpg