Man that is the amount of lions I have seen in my lifetime in that picture.  Actually no I have seen 3 lions but still I have never seen 2 or 3 at a time.

Coosefan congrats on the successful lion hunts even though you were bear hunting.  Better than nothing  :P

Thanks younghunter, we actually all filled our bear tags as well. Out of all the bear tags we've had, we've only had 1 go unfilled, that was last year my dad was holding out for a biggun and ran out of time. Just a testament to that place! JIM

Not necessarily Casey. Even from Andy's pic I wouldn't say that lion is well hung by any means. Wait till you see the difference between a male and female laying next to each other. Actually when we get another lion this weekend I'll take a picture of whatever we get to show you.

Josh,

3 or 4 pictured side by side would make a better comparison. LOL. As long as you dont wear out the dogs. LOL.. or run out of film. LOL

This December while out witrh a client we glassed up 5 lions on one hill side over in unit 33 the bad thing about it there are houes just about a little over a mile away it looked like a female with 2 kittens and two toms trying to mate the feamale it was cool and of course no tag . but it was cool to watch them. I just wonder how close they get to those houses? :o