Sign in to follow this  
Coues&Coyotes

Callin been good!

With the cold temps lately, the coyotes have been reacting good. Was able to get out by myself for a couple of hours last Saturday and got this nice male.

post-2383-0-15202400-1324959455_thumb.jpg

This morning both my son and I were able to get out and he took a nice female on the first stand but didn't get any pics of it. On the last stand this big male came charging in after only a few seconds of callin. Always be sure going into your stands to be as quiet as possible as I think a lot of the times we set up right on top of dogs and not even know it.

post-2383-0-59686800-1324959492_thumb.jpg

wow that is a big male!

Looks like he's 40# or so?

no more antelope fawns for him!

I love calling up north of flag... always had real good success!

great job!

Thanks for sharing!

James

Dang, it was in the 20's down here and I struck out on friday... Nice big male there- and nice rifle!

Nice yotes!

I was able to go out with a very knowledgeable predator hunter yesterday and he told me being quiet when getting out of the vehicle and setting up is very important. We ended up setting up on a coyote on one of our stands.

Nice yotes!

I was able to go out with a very knowledgeable predator hunter yesterday and he told me being quiet when getting out of the vehicle and setting up is very important. We ended up setting up on a coyote on one of our stands.

I agree! getting to your stand undetected is a big factor. I sometimes walk a half mile or so sometimes only a 100yds but trying to be quiet is a priority!