Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Tag Soup for 2011

I'm having a big ole bowl of 2011 tag soup to ring in the New Year. Archery deer early, spring turkey, spring javelina, August archery deer, archery elk, Nov rifle WT, and Dec archery deer. Only thing I managed to tag was a few doves!

I wouldn't trade it though...had a some great hunts and great memories including taking my son hunting for the first time.

Here's to a better 2012! I'll be out there tomorrow for archery deer and javelina! :D

No matter how much seasoning you put on it tag soup always tastes bitter.

Mine included archery javelina, archery deer, archery antlerless elk and october coues with a hint of lion and archery turkey.

Rifle and Archery deer tag soup... I can't complain though- I've killed a bobcat, a coyote, some ducks, quail and doves to quench my bloodlust.

I forgot...a little lion sprinkled on top of my tag soup for extra flavor. Closest I came was sailing an arrow over a coyote's back. A couple of good stalks though.

Guest super jumbo

just being out there is the true reward. Tag soup actually tastes pretty good after a good hunt, and a good long hike in Gods country.