couesdeerhntr

Finally heading out

So after a long five days of waiting i am heading out with my wife and buddy derick and shawn to go do some pig and deer hunting. Got some deer hitting up a few scrapes in area. First thing though i will be checking cameras and trying to get my wife a pig.. She shot her first deer last august with bow ad now she is ready to wack a pig with her bow so that will be my main focus. After that deer here i come better watch out lol. This is a short trip but i will be out every chance i get to shoot me a rutting buck sittin a scrape or spot and stalk whatever it takes. Good luck to everyone hunting this weeken be safe

So after a long five days of waiting i am heading out with my wife and buddy derick and shawn to go do some pig and deer hunting. Got some deer hitting up a few scrapes in area. First thing though i will be checking cameras and trying to get my wife a pig.. She shot her first deer last august with bow ad now she is ready to wack a pig with her bow so that will be my main focus. After that deer here i come better watch out lol. This is a short trip but i will be out every chance i get to shoot me a rutting buck sittin a scrape or spot and stalk whatever it takes. Good luck to everyone hunting this weeken be safe

Good luck to you both. What unit do you plan on hunting. I had great success in 37A a couple years ago, also saw some nice bucks. I will be in that unit next week.

Glad to see you and the wife hunting together. Good luck to the both of you. :)

TJ