Sign in to follow this  
the breeze

photo contest

Yes, you can order them through me. There is a paypal link you can use to pay by credit card. But if you would rather pay by check, you can mail it to me. Just send an email and let me know you want to do it that way. Otherwise, just order online with your CC.

Also, please remember that you will need an adapter to attach your binos to the tripod head. I sell adapters too, although I don't have them listed on the site. But if you need one, just let me know what kind of binos you have and I can get the right adapter for you.

Amanda

Ok thank you I will let you know when i am ready. thanks again.

AZ guide, you can buy them right here from CW and the prices are real good along with how quick they take care of you. Also, what is your name and where do you live? thanks for jumping on this webpage, you will like it here................Allen Taylor...........

Allan My name is Jade Goodman. I was raised in St.David down in 30b. I was raised hunting coues and mulies in all those # 30 units down there. Now i live in Mesa and run my bathroom renovation company. When I can I do my guiding and some hunting for my self.

Edited by ARIZONA GUIDE

Yes we are related down the road a bit. He is Goodman outfitters of payson. We are GOODMAN BOY'S Hunting Guide Service.