Sign in to follow this  
peloncillo

Good Hunt in Sonora

Thanks for the kind words. Phil, Hector and Jim I think will be back this weekend but I'm not sure. I've been back to work for a week now and am already wishing I was back on Justo's ranch hunting.

post-616-0-08708300-1326978137_thumb.jpg

post-616-0-72718500-1326978160_thumb.jpg

Congratulations again Keven on a great buck! You are one serious coues hunter that can flat out cover some straight up and down country ;) It was a blast as always hunting with you guys and Justo and his family are the best.

We got home late Friday and I'll post up some pics and video when I get a little more caught up, by the way the 5x3 was never found again. A couple more bucks did hit the dirt but it was getting tough to find one that wasn't busted up.

Man oh man....where do I start?!

First off congratulations again Kevin on a beautiful buck.

I'm very happy it worked out for us that day and sitting there glassing in the early morning

with that mountainside on fire with rutting bucks was just plain awesome.

It just got better and better and then your buck steps out and I think it is fair to say you

weren't gonna pass him,no matter what I said!

What a fun hunt it was and a quick kill shot too. Always nice to break in a new rifle.

I've watched and re-watched the after shot interview vid we made and it is awesome.

I'm sure you'll watch it over and over too.

Like Phil stated, we never saw that 3x5 again so he may be waiting for you next year.

It's always good to be out in the hills hunting, but it's always better to be sharing camp with good people.

You are welcome at my campfire anytime amigo.

I know that I've replied already but I just can't express what a great time it was hunting with Keven and sharing in his enthusiasm for coues hunting. I've put up the short video taken by Chef after Keven whacked his great buck. Hope you all enjoy.