Joe Kauffman

Bowfishing tournament?

That weather saturday night was crazy!! I know me and my partners and 2 other Tucson teams didnt hang around to play in the cold on sunday. Congrats on the win!! Dom im sure you have talked to Deason but we will be there for your shoot!!

Can't wait for the roosey tourneys!!!! Hitten Sag Saturday night!!!

Sweet glad to see you guys will be up there. Dont go to Saguaro sat night we shot all the fish last Sat night so it wont be any good. LMAO

Hey Joe, I'm glad to see you've kept up with the carp whackin' and got your son into it! I always get out a few times every spring but wish I had more time to get serious with it! Between shed hunting, bed fishin, Mexico stuff, Turkey hunts, and a serious lack of funds this time of year, I never get much time to go slay fish, but MAN I WISH I DID!!!

Congrats Joe and Garrett on that win, that is awesome! I bowfished a tourney last year at Roosy and got SPANKED! But, it was a blast and really neat to see everyones boat and archery set ups, my equipment is WAY out dated! Plus, it was a little embarrasing, and dangerous, using step stools instead of a custom built shooting platform! LOL!

I'd love to see pictures or details on how you guys set your boats up for night bowfishing, or day bowfishing as well.

Also, any details or pictures of your bow set ups, or tricks with your arrows. I know some guys get real creative with fish points and arrow combos, such as aluminum shafts over glass or homemade points etc.

Lastly, please keep us posted on tourney or get-together dates, I'd love to try and make it to one! Thanks JIM>

Heck YEA were interested!!! I know a few different teams that would come shoot day or night!! It would be fun to have a coueswhitetail.com bowfishing tournament!! You can count my team in!!

IM IN BUT JUST TO WOOP Nelsons butt!!

I'd love to see pictures or details on how you guys set your boats up for night bowfishing, or day bowfishing as well.

Also, any details or pictures of your bow set ups, or tricks with your arrows. I know some guys get real creative with fish points and arrow combos, such as aluminum shafts over glass or homemade points etc.

Lastly, please keep us posted on tourney or get-together dates, I'd love to try and make it to one! Thanks JIM>

I got a deck thats 3ft off my fishing deck with a retractable back rest. For shooting just a muzzy reel like a zebco 808 but stronger. 200# power pro line and for the arrows i shoot axis dangerous game 250 inserted with a fiberglass shaft and adapters for the front and back of the arrows for nocks the line and the points.

Not sure if any of you are interested but there will be a little gathering at Roosevelt Lake April 14th. You can fish day or night. Archery Carp and Bass fishing, everything is going to a family in need. Should be a good time and a great cause. It would be great to get a big turn out to help the family out. Free BBQ!!!

Jade Carly Culp Memorial Fishing Camp

Saturday - Sunday, April 14th – April 15th 2012

Roosevelt Lake (Bermuda Flat)

Please join us in remembering Jade at our archery carp fishing and bass fishing camp. Fellow outdoorsman Brad Culp and his wife lost their daughter this February. We are putting together this memorial camp to help them through these tough times and remember their beautiful baby girl. You can join us in some archery carp and bass fishing. We will have a registration table open from 6:00AM – 8:30AM Saturday. You may pre-register by e-mailing jakehaffey@hotmail.com. Please include your name. We will be hitting the water Saturday morning so get registered early! There will be a BBQ Saturday night from 6:00PM – 7:30PM. If you would like to weigh in your big fish weigh in deadline will be at 12:00PM Sunday. We will also be accepting donations all weekend and they would greatly be appreciated. All proceeds will be going to the Culp family so come out and help the family.

Archery Carp Big Fish give aways - NO ENTRANCE FEE

PSE King Fisher combo, $50 3 Rivers Archery card, Alpen pink series binoculars

Bass Fishing Big Fish give aways - NO ENTRANCE FEE

$100 Sportsman’s card, $50 Sportsman’s card, $25 Sportsman’s card

Raffle prizes will be given away as well.

Thanks,

Jake

A benifit tourney sounds like a great excuse to shoot fish and support a great cause, I'm passen on the word to carp and bass dudes, Hope to be their!!!!

That gone hunten guy won't shoot anything but himself!!!!!

hahahah! your prob right but ill sure have fun trying!

last time I took gonehuntin out all he shot was the bottom of the lake and had a tuff time doin that!! haha good times!!

A benifit tourney sounds like a great excuse to shoot fish and support a great cause, I'm passen on the word to carp and bass dudes, Hope to be their!!!!

I hope you make it, also note that I had the date wrong. It is April 14th-15th.