Sign in to follow this  
shuller70

looking for a cheap, used rifle.

I am looking for a cheap used rifle 30/06, 270, 25/06, 280, if any that has a used up one that is in good shape still, manly the action is what I am looking for let me know thanks, can email me at jshull70@gmail.com, or txt or call 520-780-3277

I am looking for a cheap used rifle 30/06, 270, 25/06, 280, if any that has a used up one that is in good shape still, manly the action is what I am looking for let me know thanks, can email me at jshull70@gmail.com, or txt or call 520-780-3277

If you are near Tucson, try Legal Pawn (520-622-0265). On 4th Avenue just south of 22nd. Small family owned shop, and they have a lot of good guns at excellent prices. Mike is the guy who runs it, and is a real straight shooter.

Thanks I will try there I live in willcox which is about an hour away, thanks again

yep - if all you are looking for is an action, I would try a pawn shop. plenty of beat up guns for sell at pawn shops. they are also usually willing to wheel and deal. the longer something sits in their shop the better deal they are usually willing to make on it.

Yeah that is all I am really looking for is an action I will have to try a pawn ship and see what they got

Last time I was in there he had a Savage 110 in .270 for around 300 bucks. He has that type of thing all the time. Good luck.