Coach

Great Youth Javelina Hunt

Congratulations to kids and dads. Your story and photos made me want to hunt a javelina again. Maybe next year, if I can find someone in Tucson who wants the meat.

Bill Quimby

Bill, there's a guy in Tucson, I only know him as the "sausage guy" who does great work with javelina. A couple years back a buddy of mine took both of our javi's to him to make snack sticks. They were very good. Nothing better while out on a hunt than snacking on the fruits of a previous one. I can try to find out exactly who this processor was, if you want.

Congrats to the sucessful young hunters!!! It was me and my son in the jeep.Looks like you all had a good time ! It's good to see young kids having a good time hunting (and they sure looked like they were!!)

Congrats to the sucessful young hunters!!! It was me and my son in the jeep.Looks like you all had a good time ! It's good to see young kids having a good time hunting (and they sure looked like they were!!)

Hey Dan, great to see you are a member here. Pretty small world, eh? Thanks for coming back and telling us about those pigs. We never did get on those ones, but you know they're hanging around in there. Were you guys quail hunting or just jeeping around?

Congratulations to kids and dads. Your story and photos made me want to hunt a javelina again. Maybe next year, if I can find someone in Tucson who wants the meat.

Bill Quimby

Bill, there's a guy in Tucson, I only know him as the "sausage guy" who does great work with javelina. A couple years back a buddy of mine took both of our javi's to him to make snack sticks. They were very good. Nothing better while out on a hunt than snacking on the fruits of a previous one. I can try to find out exactly who this processor was, if you want.

The place in Tucson is the Sausage Shop on Prince Road. It is a deli and does the wild game work also. Not the cheapest or quickest , but worth it in my opinion.

Took my javelina to him Friday.

Mike

Thanks, Mike. I was really happy with the work they did for us. Now we just have to get Bill to chasing javis around again. IMO, one of the most fun hunts around.

What a great deal, 4 for 4! The huge war party pic with everyone was really neat. Love seeing all those kids out there together. Just doesn't get much better than that. Well, until Josh puts on the encore! Good luck to him and congrats to everyone else

Hey Coach we were just doing a little glassing up the road a way. We spend quite a bit a time in those parts, hope to see you all there again sometime and congrads again on an awesome hunt!