i think there must be two shroufe's. ain't no way that this guy is the one that runs the azgfd. the shroufe i know of spends too much time gettin' his spray tan to do any work. no wonder we ain't got any deer. he spends all his efforts on half a dozen jags and duck wetlands. both of which Az. ain't never had very many of and never will. wetlands in Az. ain't that a kick in the nads. i guess the one they tried to make outta prison sewer water at the springervill prison must be one of em. boy that one really turned out well. bet nobody even knows about it, because it failed so badly. that coulda the usfw tho. don't really know, but i never turn down a chance to start bad rumors about this guy. shroufe is a joke. hope he leaves before they try to "reintroduce" alaskan grizzlies or canadian lynx here. maybe this is a sign that he's gettin' ready to retire. give him a buncha awards on the way out. that's theway burro-crats do things. (remember, burro is mexican for jackass) and the sad thing about it, whoever they replace him with will probably be worse. look at the jokes mr. governor has put on the commission. and they are the ones that pick the new guy. Lark.

looks like Shroufe is a definite supporter of foul ideas. Maybe that was Fowl ideas? Definitley lots of bird work around the country.

Ain't seen nothin he has done for big game though.